Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kick Ball - Wedding W.I.P. Bad Drawing #94!

I came across this vid today, and while I'm not a fan of the song, I quite like this guys illustrative storytelling.

What I'm working on right now is a drawing based story, and I could only wish my drawings were as expressive as his. I kind of lose it on the expression bit.



I haven't exactly been updating like I said I would. I will tomorrow for sure. For now, here's just a small, shitty sketch I quickly did in my notebook that is part of a bigger drawing I will put up tomorrow.

It's a scene where I kicked a nerf ball into my GF's face.

Bad Drawing 94.


*As an aside, I'm getting grief about not updating with the sketch-a-day book I got from Jenn and Teen last year... I will start updating those to... soon.

So lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment