Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Drunken Proclamation Rough... Bad Drawing #97!

Ugh... this didn't work at all.


Continuing on with the wedding project, I needed a drawing of me at a window drunkenly proclaiming my plan to win the heart of some girl... This did not work out (the drawing... not the plan... though the plan only half worked.)

Okay... a lot wrong here on my first go. First off, I don't look drunk really. That is not drunk face.

Second, it is WAY too busy and shitty in the background. intersecting lines... crooked tables. It pretty much all around sucks.

The plan now is to redraw it and leave almost everything out of the BG except for the shitty drawing of Kev and the couch he is sitting on.

Also, what the fuck is going on with the hand holding the sill?!?!?... the fingers to right to the wrist.

The triumphant arm in the air I'm pretty sure connects to NOTHING if you followed the lines down to the shoulder area. Maybe I should try some structure.

These were SUPPOSED to be doodles though... really rough like. I get too wrapped up in having it make sense, and therefor it starts to make no sense at all.

ah well... REDRAW!

Bad Drawing #97!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment