Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A.... Horse? Bad Drawing #41!!!

6...7 (?) years ago I worked on Dreamworks Animation's "Spirit: Stallion of the Cinnaron" as an assistant animator. For a year straight I drew that damn horse in every position imaginable.

That sounds perverted.

Anyways, last night Arlyn, Mika and I went to Montana's with my parents for my mother's birthday. As is always the case at Montana's, we had a paper table cloth and crayons to draw with.

I decided to draw a horse.


I have no idea what happened. I assumed I could remember what a horse looked like, how its head is structured, but as I put crayon to tablecloth, I drew a blank.

Even as I lied to myself and told myself "Self, that's gotta be sorta close..." I knew it was bad - nay, Terrible. (ha... "nay")

I looked up Spirit when I got home.


Ouch.

Well whatever. I'm not a 14 year old girl! I'm not just supposed to know what a horse looks like.

I'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment