Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ummm... More Bad Drawings Coming?!?! (Also Drawing #15)

The intentions to do more bad drawings exist, but not so much the DRIVE to do them.

Often, at work, I'll walk by my pal Jeff Bailey's desk and see he has a page of little, awesome doodles sitting in front of him. I'll look over them with jealousy. Generally, when I try to doodle, I'll just stare at the page until I get frustrated enough to just say "fuckit" and just start watching TV instead.

Or I get super frustrated and draw out my feelings in sketch form:



Yes... I know... What's up with the hands? I DON'T KNOW!

I can see them in my HEAD, but when I put pencil to paper, THAT happens. I know it's wrong, but still, can't seem to fix it right.

Ah well... one more bad drawing out of my system. I'm really going to have to pick up the pace or I'll never be the artist my Mom thinks I am.

Funny, I just noticed in the background, behind my head, you can see discarded drawings I attempted by failed at, leaving me want to stab myself with a giant pencil in the first place. They are like the "Ghosts of Past Bad Drawings"

No comments:

Post a Comment